Carbon Black’s APAC chief asked us to maximise publicity on South Korea’s Special Prosecutor’s use of CB Protection for a high profile, politically explosive trial.
Aware of our deep media knowledge, he gave this project to us rather than one of his agencies closer to Korea.
- Objective: maximise global publicity.
- Strategy: we chose the Wall Street Journal, sourced their most relevant writer, and organised an interview.
- Result: a story in the WSJ’s newspaper and online.
- Value: WSJ has 1.246 million daily readers plus 1.281 million online readers. A full page ad costs $US193,000.
- Outcome: one ecstatic client!